A great aspect of the living in downtown Minneapolis is the convenience of being able to walk to restaurants, shopping, art galleries, theatres, and sporting events without spending a lot of time in the car or a lot of money at the gas pumps.
Are you looking to experience the sustainable lifestyle of city living? There are numerous downtown Minneapolis condo & lofts for sale.
The advantages of downtown Minneapolis city living is the following:
- Walking and Bike Trails. Downtown Minneapolis city living means great walkability. When you live near the downtown skywalk system is especially convenient with inclement weather. Green space is plentiful downtown. The Twin Cities rate high in the bicycle-friendly list, according to Bicycle Magazine. And Minneapolis is ranked first place on the American Fitness Index!
- Public Transportation. The light rail on the Metro Green Line is a direct line to the University of Minnesota. Downtown Minneapolis residents enjoy its convenient service, which connects the business district to Saint Paul. Plan an easy outing to browse the Downtown St Paul Farmer’s Market, or a night out in historic Lowertown’s ever-popular dining spots and cantinas.
- Great Dog Parks. They’re located conveniently in various spots around town. Check out Gateway Dog Park at 1099 South 4th Ave., the Off-Leash Dog Park at Franklin Terrace, or Gateway Park at 1 First Street South. Or find another right where you need it!
- The Stone Arch Bridge. Just east of downtown, this unique bridge over the Mississippi River was constructed with local granite and limestone. It’s a walker’s and cyclist’s destination, with a famous vista of the St. Anthony Falls.
- Thrilling Games. See the Vikings play at the U.S. Bank Stadium and the Twins at Target Field.
- World-Class Dining, Shopping, Theatre and Art Spaces. Even people who aren’t all that into shopping love the Minneapolis restaurant and the theatre scene. Minneapolis is sustainable and cultural life at its best.
I would like to invite you to set up an appointment, and take a look at a condo or loft that’s waiting for you. Contact Shannon Lindstrom, Realtor at 612-616-9714.