Selling? Hoping to make your condo appealing with just a few touch-ups? Here are three ideas to make your Twin Cities condo a delight to behold—without spending on renovations.
1. Let’s See That Front-Door Flair!
Most of today’s condo deals start with web browsing. So, a few Instagram-worthy flourishes out front may just draw your condo’s next owner.
Snap a photo of the front of your condo. Look at it as though you were buying. Are the window frames spotty? Could your entrance shine better with a new porch light? Has the welcome mat seen better days? Any clutter on the patio?
You know what to do.
2. Simple Touches Can Welcome Your Buyer Home.
A small can of paint for the door and shutters is worth the investment. You’ll only need one sunny afternoon to polish it off.
Then you can get some flowers at one of the fabulous Twin Cities Farmer’s Markets.
Spread some fresh on front garden beds for a finished look.
3. Refresh Your Interior in a Flash.
Here again, start by taking a picture inside, to find your best touch-up targets. For example:
- You might grab some inexpensive modern outlet covers to quickly replace yellowing or stained ones.
- Installing a new faucet need not be expensive, and it’s a great way to quickly update the look of your kitchen.
- Removable tiles make a pop-up backsplash to perk up the look of your sink or oven.
Ready to Sell Your Twin Cities Condo?
Great! Now for the easiest touch-up of all: Open the windows and blinds. Bright interiors sell condos.
When you’re ready to show your home to Twin Cities condo buyers eager to see it, just give me a call. I’m ready to help.