Feng shui is the ancient Chinese method of arranging an interior space in order to increase the flow of positive energy, otherwise known as chi. When it comes to Minneapolis St Paul urban living, homeowners can use feng shui in order to increase the appeal of their condo or loft to potential buyers.
Here’s a few feng shui tips for those who have condos for sale Minneapolis St Paul MN:
- Remove clutter and excessive decor from all of the rooms. Excessive clutter can create a stressful atmosphere which provokes anxiety. It also keeps potential buyers from imagining themselves in the condo or loft.
- Keep plants in the main entrance. Green plants and colorful flowers bring the natural world into the home. These plants make any space welcoming and comfortable, which exactly what buyers want to feel when they walk into a property they are interested in purchasing.
- Add touches of yellow in the kitchen. Yellow is a bright, airy color that can also feel warm and inviting. It also is said to aid in digestion.
- Place the couch in front of a door way or TV. According to ancient feng shui rules, a couch must face a doorway or gathering area (such as the TV) in order to create a harmonious atmosphere in the living room.
- Complete the bedroom with two nightstands. Two nightstands not only gives the impression that a couple can live in the space, but it keeps the room in balance as well.
By using feng shui techniques to improve the living space of condos or home for sale Minneapolis St Paul MN, potential home buyers will feel happier and at ease as they are looking at the home. This can lead to a quick, successful sale for the property owner. For more information on Minneapolis St Paul urban living, contact me today.